Monday, April 16, 2012

Brecken=ONE!

This little man turned one just a few days ago and on Sunday he celebrated in style with his family and friends. His mom and dad planned a great birthday bash with a very earth friendly theme-Recyle. Since Earth Day was right around the corner they thought it made the most sense to have a party that gave back in multiple ways. The food was healthy, they had a recycling center and the best thing, they asked for recycled/home made gifts and boy did Brecken get some great things! Here's a little sneak peek of this little guy's first birthday! Congrats Mom and Dad, you made it through the first year!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife and a mother to two of the cutest boys on Earth, Kaden OLIVER and Logan BECKETT.  Over the last year I have developed a passion for photography and I haven't been able to put my camera down. What started as just trying to capture my boys turned into so much more and has been one of the most fulfilling and rewarding additions to my life.  A few fun facts about me-I have had a HUGE crush on Mark McGrath for what seems like forever. I love a good yellow cake with milk chocolate icing. I am TOTALLY addicted to PINTEREST. And I can't start my day without a Sonic Iced Tea, seriously, I should buy stock in them.