Saturday, April 7, 2012

Mr. Wyatt

Just eight days new! Wyatt's mommy was here a little over a month ago to get her maternity pictures taken and a few days ago I got the wonderful announcement that he had made his debut into this crazy world. We quickly picked a date so that we could capture all the newness that newborns bring and we went to clicking away. Wyatt sure kept his mommy and I on our toes. Mommy worked a few feedings in and when she was done with each one we had about 5 minutes to get the shot until he showed us his lung power. But you know what, this kids is even cute when he cries and his cry is even cute too. Thanks for letting me spend some time with you guys yesterday. Your little man is going to be a heartbreaker!








No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife and a mother to two of the cutest boys on Earth, Kaden OLIVER and Logan BECKETT.  Over the last year I have developed a passion for photography and I haven't been able to put my camera down. What started as just trying to capture my boys turned into so much more and has been one of the most fulfilling and rewarding additions to my life.  A few fun facts about me-I have had a HUGE crush on Mark McGrath for what seems like forever. I love a good yellow cake with milk chocolate icing. I am TOTALLY addicted to PINTEREST. And I can't start my day without a Sonic Iced Tea, seriously, I should buy stock in them.