Saturday, August 13, 2011

J & R

This morning I had the special treat of getting to shoot my sister and her soon-to-be hubby, which I guess would make him my soon-to-be brother-in-law… We had a little bit of time before heading over and celebrating my grandpa's 80th birthday so we took to my parent's playground. As we moved from location to location my personal assistant (thanks dad) lugged the blankets, camera bag, and the step stool. You see, I am a whopping 5'4'' and trying to shoot someone or in this case, two someones who are 5'11 plus, is pretty difficult. We lucked out when a neighbor of my dad's had a beautiful white fence, water fountains, and even a swing-Thanks Larry for the use of your house and yard too! Can't really call this much of a sneak peek since we edited and pulled out our favorites together. Can't wait for the wedding!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife and a mother to two of the cutest boys on Earth, Kaden OLIVER and Logan BECKETT.  Over the last year I have developed a passion for photography and I haven't been able to put my camera down. What started as just trying to capture my boys turned into so much more and has been one of the most fulfilling and rewarding additions to my life.  A few fun facts about me-I have had a HUGE crush on Mark McGrath for what seems like forever. I love a good yellow cake with milk chocolate icing. I am TOTALLY addicted to PINTEREST. And I can't start my day without a Sonic Iced Tea, seriously, I should buy stock in them.