Sunday, June 17, 2012

BUMP Ahead.

While back at my mom and dad's I had the honor of documenting my brother and his wife's pending arrival. Baby Madison Eve is due in exactly one month from today and I can hardly wait to meet her! I'll be honest, I don't feel that it is weird or crazy that I have a kid, two for that matter but for my brother to becoming a dad, that is weird. Weird good but still weird and frankly it kind of makes me feel old. How did he become so grown up and responsible? He managed to find himself an amazing wife and here they are getting ready to have a little amazing family. Congrats guys, can't wait to hold Madison in my arms--and take thousands of pictures of her!










No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife and a mother to two of the cutest boys on Earth, Kaden OLIVER and Logan BECKETT.  Over the last year I have developed a passion for photography and I haven't been able to put my camera down. What started as just trying to capture my boys turned into so much more and has been one of the most fulfilling and rewarding additions to my life.  A few fun facts about me-I have had a HUGE crush on Mark McGrath for what seems like forever. I love a good yellow cake with milk chocolate icing. I am TOTALLY addicted to PINTEREST. And I can't start my day without a Sonic Iced Tea, seriously, I should buy stock in them.