Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Miss Sophie-18 Months

This little girl really doesn't need any introduction since I have had the honor of capturing her at a number of milestones-9 months, 12 months and now 18 months. Plus she also happens to be Logan's  'girl'friend--did I just marry him off?! Anyways, we took out Sunday evening to SMPark and we had ourselves a ball. Little Miss Sophie loves Twinkle, Twinkle and Itsy Bitsy Spider and knows most of the hand motions so any time we wanted her to smile, we started singing and she started dancing. I love sitting back and being able to capture these moments.









No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife and a mother to two of the cutest boys on Earth, Kaden OLIVER and Logan BECKETT.  Over the last year I have developed a passion for photography and I haven't been able to put my camera down. What started as just trying to capture my boys turned into so much more and has been one of the most fulfilling and rewarding additions to my life.  A few fun facts about me-I have had a HUGE crush on Mark McGrath for what seems like forever. I love a good yellow cake with milk chocolate icing. I am TOTALLY addicted to PINTEREST. And I can't start my day without a Sonic Iced Tea, seriously, I should buy stock in them.