Friday, June 8, 2012

Mr. Nolan-Six Months

Nolan was my first little guy of the new year and he was just 5 days new. Fast forward 6 months later and here he is again. Still as cute as can be and still such a happy little guy in front of the camera. A complete joy to shoot. He was so close to sitting up on his own so with his Mommy standing close by and a little angling here and there, we managed to capture a few of him trying. We also sneaked a few family pictures and tried our hardest to get a few of just the two kiddos together. It was so great getting to spend the evening with you Nolan, can't believe you are already six months old.












No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife and a mother to two of the cutest boys on Earth, Kaden OLIVER and Logan BECKETT.  Over the last year I have developed a passion for photography and I haven't been able to put my camera down. What started as just trying to capture my boys turned into so much more and has been one of the most fulfilling and rewarding additions to my life.  A few fun facts about me-I have had a HUGE crush on Mark McGrath for what seems like forever. I love a good yellow cake with milk chocolate icing. I am TOTALLY addicted to PINTEREST. And I can't start my day without a Sonic Iced Tea, seriously, I should buy stock in them.