Sunday, June 10, 2012

Miss Kendall

This morning I got my hands on the ever adorable Little Miss Kendall. She is so sweetly precious and its no surprise that she already has her Daddy wrapped around her ever so tiny fingers. Big Brother Jackson was a little shy at first and really didn't want to be in front of the camera but after singing a few rounds of Mickey Mouse's Hot Dog song he started to warm up a little bit and started showing his love for his sister. He will be such a great Big Brother! Congrats Jeff and Kristy, you guys have an amazingly, adorable little family and I am so honored to have captured this special time for you.











No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a wife and a mother to two of the cutest boys on Earth, Kaden OLIVER and Logan BECKETT.  Over the last year I have developed a passion for photography and I haven't been able to put my camera down. What started as just trying to capture my boys turned into so much more and has been one of the most fulfilling and rewarding additions to my life.  A few fun facts about me-I have had a HUGE crush on Mark McGrath for what seems like forever. I love a good yellow cake with milk chocolate icing. I am TOTALLY addicted to PINTEREST. And I can't start my day without a Sonic Iced Tea, seriously, I should buy stock in them.